Is there a runner in your life? Why not buy them a gift for Christmas that they might actually enjoy and find useful? Here are ten great gifts for runners:
1. Buff! Of course! I love my Buffs!
2. Safety vest-if your runner works out year round, consider a running vest I have something similar to this
3. Light- a runner can never have too many lights. A headlamp or a small handheld like a Fenix is always useful.
4.Watch-does your runner have a running watch? This could be a little pricey but there are many options on the market now.
5. Running bottle-a runner can always use another running bottle. Maybe buy them a bottle that is different than the type they already use.
6. Bling-running jewelry! There are many places to buy running necklaces, bracelets, but I am going to give my friend Jenny Nichols a shout out. She makes custom jewelry on her Etsy site at Mountain Prima Donna. I have had Jenny make me several pieces of jewelry
7. Gloves-a runner can never have too many gloves. Other than size, I don’t see how you could go wrong with a pair of gloves.
8. Bling-something to hang their medals on Just Google running medal holders, there are many places out there for this!
9. Race Photography-this could cost a little or lot. Did they just run a race where there was a photographer? Look them up, order a picture of the runner, frame it, the runner would love that little extra touch!
10. Identification-Runners should run with some sort of identification. There is Road ID which would be a good present. I prefer my Go Sport ID band, because I can just slide it on my wrist and go, rather than changing a tag on my shoe. The result? I wear my Go Sport ID about 99% of my runs.